3M Water Filtration Systems
What is 3M Water Filtration Systems?
Founded in 1912, CUNO is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a comprehensive line of 3M water filtration systems for the separation, clarification, and purification of fluids and gasses. Its proprietary products include uses in the healthcare, industrial, and drinking water markets.
A recognized leader in research and development, 3M produces thousands of innovative products for dozens of diverse markets. 3M’s core strength is applying its more than 40 distinct technology platforms – often in combination – to a wide array of customer needs. With $25 billion in sales, 3M employs 75,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 60 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com.
3M acquired CUNO Incorporated, a filtration company, in 2005, and the name change reflects the successful integration of CUNO’s technology with 3M’s global reach. The result is an innovative portfolio of complete, integrated filtration solutions for the purification of liquids and gases. 3M Purification serves customers in multiple markets through four strategic business units: Healthcare, Residential/Commercial Water & Air, Industrial, and Appliance.
Eaton Marketing & Associates proudly offers the following 3M Cuno Water Filtration systems:
- Ice – Many ice machine equipment failures are water-related, keeping in mind ice is composed of 100% water.
- Coffee and Hot Tea – Designed to provide consistent quality hot beverages and reduce unscheduled service calls associated with chlorine taste and oder, and scale build-up in commercial coffee and tea brewers.
- Cold Beverage – Designed to provide consistent quality carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and reduce unscheduled service calls in post mix systems.
- Multi-Equipment Combinations – Central systems designed to provide appropriate water quality to multiple pieces of equipment that require different water characteristics.
- Espresso – Designed to reduce hard scale build-up on heating coils without affecting the equipment.
- Iced Tea – Designed to increase holding times and reduce cloudiness in brewed iced tea.
- Steamers, Combi Ovens, Proofer Ovens | Reverse Osmosis Systems – Designed for the reduction of scale in a cost-effective manner.
Have a product or pricing question?
Please contact your local Eaton Marketing Sales Rep. Not sure of your Sales Rep? Click here.